2. The maximum support is 1 in and 16 out, and multiple splicing modes can be arbitrarily combined (such as horizontal screens or vertical screens or special-shaped splicing), and support massive parallel use.
3. Centralized power supply with wide voltage (100 ~ 240V), low power consumption, energy-saving and environmental protection design. Conductive heat dissipation is used internally, without any external heat dissipation measures, and its reliability is extremely high.
4. Support wired network control.
5. Adopt high-end programmable FPGA chip with 28nm technology, full hardware real-time processing architecture, ultra-fast processing speed without delay.
6. Industrial design, thickened 6-layer PCB board, 16KV super strong anti-static ability, super product stability.
7. Supports large-scale parallel use to ensure real-time display requirements for large screens.
8. Odd-numbered picture dedicated solution, support odd number picture (5 screens or 7 screens, etc.) perfect point-to-point zero distortion display mode.
|Input Max. Pixel FPS||600MHz|
|Output Max. Pixel FPS||165MHz|
|4x4 Max supported resolution||5120x2880@30Hz|
|8x2 Max supported resolution||2560*5760@30Hz|
|2x8 Max supported resolution||7680x1080@60Hz|
|4x3 Max supported resolution||3840x2880@50Hz|
|3x4 Max supported resolution||5120x2160@50Hz|
|3x3 Max supported resolution||5760x3240@30Hz|
|4x2 Max supported resolution||3840x4320@30Hz|
|2x4 Max supported resolution||7680x2160@30Hz|
|2x2 Max supported resolution||3840x2160@60Hz|
|Factory default resolution||3840x2160@60Hz|
|Support custom resolution||√|
|Input interface type||
One DP Interface
One HDMI Interface
One RJ45 Network port
One RJ45 Debug port
|Output interface type||4~16 HDMI outputs|
DP signal:Display port 1.2
HDMI signal:HDMI 2.0